Corporate Tax & Individual Tax
Our deep technical expertise and broad experience on wide range of tax matters will help your organization by:
- Preparing and filing T2 Corporate tax and Sales tax (GST/HST/QST) returns
- Preparing and filing Corporation, Partnership and Individual tax returns in US
- Preparing and filing T1 Individual tax
- CRA dispute resolution
- IRS audits and representations
- Partnership Tax
Our Tax practice assists in:
- Planning and advising on business and transaction structures keeping in mind tax implications to ensure optimum efficiencies. We do this by leveraging benefits of tax treaties and relevant legislation and related judicial pronouncements.
- Assuring compliance with tax regulations, developing tax saving ideas specific to client needs and support dealings with tax authorities.
- Planning and advising on regulatory matters affecting the setting up of a business in North America as well as on an ongoing basis. This involves preparing, filing and processing of applications for investment approvals, corporate law approvals, and exchange control compliance.
The members of this division are involved in advising clients on all aspects of corporate and individual taxation planning, joint ventures, special schemes, etc. This division also specialises in handling foreign collaboration agreements and taxation of expatriate personnel in Canada.